RapidGalllery version 1.1.3 is out.
- Included some automatic self-checks in Module/Plugin backend to verify basic requirements to properly run RapidGallery and identify common issues. Now RapidGallery will automatically check if your web server/config is ok or if something is missing. It will display some hints on how to fix the problem.
- Fixed some CSS rules in every skin/theme and in pagination to avoid CSS layout override from some templates.
- Included automatic clean of accidentally pasted HTML tags in content plugin inline syntax.
- Fixed glob() function errors on some systems where warning messages were displayed on 1st gallery load
- Fixed some bad-encoded messages in German translation.
Please update your existing version to this latest one.