Rapid1Pixelout 3 Pro
Simple, elegant and highly customizable MP3 Flash player for Joomla!
- Embed audio player everywhere in your Joomla! content
- Fully customizable small player, customize width and/or colours (using colour picker tool)
- Automatically detect ID3 song data to display title and/or artist
- You can override ID3 data to display a custom artist name/song title
- Play local audio files as well as remote audio files on a different web server
- Handle several multiple instances
- Can embed whole directories of mp3 files using wildcard paths into Rapid1Pixelout syntax
- Can add multiple songs into a single instance having a playlist with prev/next buttons
- Enable/disable download functionality to let users download a specific song
- Ideal for streaming audio/mpeg stream sources (i.e. web radio)
- Can be tied to Google Analytics to have full statistics of songs play
- Works with iPhone and iPad (using HTML 5)
- Tested compatibility with: FLEXIContent, Virtuemart, Kunena Forum, jSeblod CCK
- Translation for different languages (en/it/fr/de/es/nl/no/pl/pt/ru/se)
- Supports RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Social sharing buttons (such as Facebook / Twitter / Google+ and a few more others) to share what are you listening to on all the major networks
- PHP 5.1 or higher (no PHP 4 support)
- Adobe Flash plugin installed in web browser
Web browser compatibility:
- IE 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
Questions & Answers
How do i upgrade from 1Pixelout Player 2.3 to Rapid1Pixel 3 Pro?
You need to uninstall 1Pixeoul Player 2.3 and install Rapid1Pixel 3 Pro. Do not worry, you will not lose your existing audio tags in content. For further info, read our FAQ
What can Rapid1Pixelout 3 Pro be used for?
- Music band artist website
- Personal music fanpage website
- Music review site
- Music store with demo tracks
- Blog site
Is there a button for JCK Editor to easily insert the audio tag into content?
Yes, please read our blog post: JCK Editor bridge plugin for Rapid1plxelout Player
Do your product subscription comes with support?
Our product subscription is for 1 year and does not include support. If you need support, we have a community forum. It is free to register and use.
Can your products be used unlimited times on an unlimited number of websites?
Yes, please read our terms of services - under 'Unlimited use granted'.
Do your product contain any hidden advertising or backlinks to your website?
No, see our FAQ for more details.
Our company provides websites for all types of business and we run the website for one of the largest English Language radio stations in Spain and our main requirement was to have a plugin that worked well on PC/Mac but also with HTML5 fallback for Android/iPhone and iPad. We reviewed several components and found this plugin to be the best, both in terms of functionality and support. Before purchase, I e-mailed the developers of the various plugins on offer to see if I received a timely response. These guys got back to me right away in any case were the only ones to reply at all.
The plugin delivers exactly what it claims and is extremely easy to use. We had a couple of questions and each time they were dealt with quickly and politely. If you run a professional website and need an audio plugin that just works and looks elegant, then look no further. It's very competitively priced and includes full support and upgrades for a year. The plugin continues to work even once this support period has expired.
A good example of people who know what they are doing. Thank you very much for your help.
When you create sites for musicians, having music which will only play on certain platforms is a disaster. Of the numerous players I have tried, this was the only one able to deliver across all platforms I tested with only one file-set. Simple and elegant.
When I realized there were a lot of compatibility issues with different browsers, device types and plugins, I decided to use this plugin. It is Flash-based but falls back to HTML5 if there is no Flash support (phones), and back even further if there is no HTML5. I decided to try 6 sound track samples in my article, and was completely surprised when the players not only all worked but if you click on a player, any other that is already playing will gracefully stop. By adjusting the width down a bit, I was able to insert text beside the player, to indicate what the selection was. Bonus.
I've always like this player and was disappointed when support ceased on the original. However, this updated version has added many improvements without losing the original versatile simplicity that makes this plugin special. It works in almost any configuration of Joomla (including tables) but one of the very best features is where multiple instances occur in a page. Clicking the play button on any one will fade down the one currently playing before starting the next. This is invaluable and is what sets this player apart from many other. The best simply got better and works for any version of Joomla.
I tried many different and this was the best!
I recommend this to all players.
Thank you for this miracle!
- 1 of 2
- next ›