Rapidly build amazing photo galleries with Joomla! simplicity and the best of jQuery effects and animations.
- Tested to be Scalable (strongly AJAX powered)
- Manipulate images with special effects (transparent rounded corners, transparent reflection, drop shadow, logo watermark)
- Includes 12 different customised skins/themes adapted for use with RapidGallery and works with all major web browsers: PrettyPhoto / Pirobox Extended / Fancybox / Yoxview / jQuery Lightbox / jQuery Preview / Zoomimage / Colorbox (light) / Colorbox (dark) / Picbox / Clearbox / lightbox2 (most of these lightbox style skins work with mobile devices)
- Smart automatic image resizing (symmetric on width/height or fixed dimensions, keeping transparency)
- Ability to add caption text using our index manager (and option for multilingual, if required)
- Easy to manage: just moving files (no xml files to update, no backend to add items, just move image files)
- Customizable styles
- Embed in any position (Module) and in any content (Plugin)
- Translated into 7 different languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- No Flash plugin is required so many skins/themes work perfectly on tablets/smartphones devices
- PHP 5.1 or higher (no PHP 4 support)
- PHP GD2 library (generally, most web hosting providers will have this installed on their web servers)
- PHP memory limit at least 64mb or more
Web browser compatibility:
- IE 7 / 8 / 9
Questions & Answers
What makes RapidGallery unique from many other Joomla! gallery extensions?
Please read our blog post on this subject.
What can RapidGallery be used for?
- Matrix-like (grid) photo galleries
- Filling blocks of your template uniform, aligned, expandable images
- Tutorials based on sequential screenshots
- Personal photography site to showcase your work
- Gallery of images for a specific product showing its features
- Historical photo galleries sorted by date
- Different galleries placed anywhere on your Joomla! website pages or articles
Do some of the slideshows autoplay?
Yes, some slideshows included in RapidGallery do autoplay (ie,PrettyPhoto, YoxView, Clearbox).
Why isn’t the gallery appearing on the site when i use RG module?
RapidGallery works on all common hosting environment but in some rare cases you might have some issues which are more likely related to your hosting web server. Please refer to our FAQ.
Do your product subscription comes with support?
Our product subscription is for 1 year and does not include support. If you need support, we have a community forum. It is free to register and use.Can your products be used unlimited times on an unlimited number of websites?
No, please read our terms of services – under ‘Limited use granted’.
Do your product contain any hidden advertising or back links to your website?
No, see our FAQ for more details.